Friday, February 12, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Four Generations"

Our family is blessed in many ways. We have fun, we laugh a lot, and enjoy each others company. The best part is having four generations around at the same time. I'm so thrilled that my Mom is still healthy enough to enjoy her great grandchildren. I only wish we could spend more time together. Distance, weather, and general "busyness" tend to keep us from making the trip to Michigan as often as we should.
 This layout is from May 2014 and so much has changed! This was about 3 months before my Dad died of Alzhiemers, Sawyer was just a newborn and Scarlet only 2 years old. This was the first time my parents met Sawyer. Wow...Proof that time flies whether we like it or not.
 I used a few different types of Washi tape, some miscellaneous paper in my scraps for the numbers across the page as well as the banners. A pretty simple layout, really, but it sure means a lot to me.
Enjoy your family!! Don't keep a record of wrongs, but be quick to forgive each other and cherish the relationship! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment