Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Two Page Layout - Count Your Blessings and

Hello! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! How is it even December, anyway? The last few months have completely slipped away from me.

Last year, our immediate family celebrated Thanksgiving at our house. We all have so much to be thankful for. Some years are definitely tougher than others. I lost my Dad last year and it was my first Thanksgiving without him, but I try to remind myself that there are so many who would be ecstatic to have anything close to what I would call a tough year. We have a beautiful, loving family and not only do we get along, but we have fun together! I love them all so much!

Here's my layout from Thanksgiving 2014.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment