Saturday, June 20, 2015

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Here we Come"


Last March, we had the blessing of a trip to San Diego. The main purpose was for business, but we were able to extend a few days and enjoy some time for just the two of us. We took tons of pictures, of course...starting with our flight.
The paper is Die Cuts with a View "World Travel" pack, along with SU cardstock to make it pop. The bracket map is My Minds Eye "Breaking Free". I adore these colors together.

  We found a lovely boutique hotel in the Gas Lamp District of San Diego called Hotel Indigo. I would highly recommend it! Beautiful wood floors, homey décor, and great location.
The tickets and stickers are from Creative Imaginations. The die cut airplane is cut with Cricut's Going Places cartridge. The title font  is Plantin School book "Italics" and "Tall Ball". This is one of my oldest cartridges, but I still use it all the time.

We're getting ready for another San Diego business trip, so I'm reliving every moment of last year's trip and will be posting all of my layouts here over the next few weeks. =) I can't wait to be there soaking up all of that glorious southern California sunshine again!

No comments:

Post a Comment