Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "My Brown Eyed Girl"

It's way past time to share this sweetness. Our granddaughter is now three years old, so this layout has been waiting a long time to be shared. Isn't she darling? Those eyes, that face....Yes, this Grandma loves her baby girl.

The flower embellishments are punched with various SU flower punches. Some of the layers are punched from vellum with brads and rhinestones for the flower centers.

 Oh my goodness!!! Cuteness alert!
 Multiple layers of matts help to highlight my favorite picture and the olive scalloped ribbon gives the page additional texture.
We'll have this little darling and her one-year-old baby brother next weekend so my son and daughter-in-law can spend some time away together celebrating their fifth anniversary. I'm so proud of this precious family.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment