Saturday, May 2, 2015

Femine Cards to Share

Wow! It's way past time for a new post. Time sure gets away from me. In addition to scrapbooking, I try to make cards for special occasions for friends and family. Here are some feminine cards that I made recently.

This was an Easter card I made for my sweet Mom last year.  
 The flowers pull up to reveal the sentiment.

Here's a nifty little birthday card I made for a friend. I cut the flowers with my Cricut machine. The top layer with the flower cut is mounted to the polka dot layer with dimensional foam adhesive, and then attached to the dry embossed orange layer and card base. My favorite part is the doodling around the outside edges.


Here's another birthday card for a friend. Super simple using the Itty Bitty banner stamps and punch.

I had to have the Mighty Oak stamp and die set (Papertreyink). This set makes a beautiful card so easy. The trunk of the tree is first stamped and then cut out with the die. I used the die to cut the leaves from patterned paper.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment