Friday, February 20, 2015

Two Page Layout - Brown County Indiana

Hello friends! Today I have another layout from our 28th anniversary trip at a beautiful log cabin in Nashville, Indiana.

The shopping area in Nashville has quite a few little shops to browse through. I'm so thankful my hubby likes to shop, even more than I do. We found some great finds and a few Christmas gifts for family while we were there. The little town hums with excitement and tourists all year long, and especially at Christmas time. The snow wasn't much of a hindrance. There are tons of great places to eat with great home-cooking on the menu.

 The polka dot paper is My Minds Eye "Cest LaVie" and I used SU designer series to matt some of the pictures. No page is complete without Washi tape and a bitty banner punched from scraps of SU paper, cardstock, and a local map of the area. It's strung on scrappers twine between two SU brads.
 The Brown County Indiana die was purchased at one of the local scrapbook shops. I could have spent hours browsing through all of the goodies.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Stay tuned for two more layouts of this snowy weekend in southern Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment