Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Two Page Layout - "MDP"

I wanted to share this layout from a special ministry I help with at our church called Modern Day Princess. We work with young ladies who want to grow their relationship with Christ and learn their full potential as a Daughter of the King.
 Aren't they beautiful young ladies? I am very proud of them and honored to serve as their table leader. Even though this was my third time through the class, I continue to learn more about scripture and God's love for us, each time.
 The paper is Creative Imaginations "Iron Orchid Designs". I love the whimsical look. The diecut framing the title is cut from Once Upon a Princess cartridge. I purchased the key with the crown at Michaels.
 The washi tape is from Meijer and I added a few My Minds Eye brads and added journalling along the curve of the flower stems.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment