Friday, January 9, 2015

Two Page Layout - "Craft On"

Do any of you love to go away for an entire weekend and scrapbook with your friends? I am a lucky girl and get do this 3 times a year!! Woot! My husband is such a sweetheart and doesn't mind too much when I take off for a weekend of scrapbooking with friends.

The River Retreat House, Perrysville, Indiana, is one of my favorite scrapbooking destinations!! A beautiful old house to relax and enjoy time away with friends. It's totally worth the drive.
 So here is my scrapbook page about my scrapbooking weekend. =)
 The paper and embellishments are Echo Park's "This & That" collection.
 The title is from Cricut's Quarter Note cartridge. Here's a close up of the cute, itty bitty banner. The baker's twine is strung between two brads with a key.
If you ever want a great weekend or time away with friends be sure to check out the River Retreat House. It's a beautiful, relaxing destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment