Monday, January 5, 2015

Two Page Layout - "Best of 2013"

My thoughtful daughter-in-law gave me an envelope with some great pictures of various events that had happened throughout the year. Many of these pictures I hadn't scrapbooked yet. So, I did a Best of 2013, kind of a year in review page.

I'm somewhat ashamed that this is now 2 years old! However, to my credit, I keep plugging away and posting things as I have time. I'd like to post more often, but since I work full time, my blogging time is limited. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

 The bottom right picture is extra special to me now as my Dad is pictured in the bottom right photo (above). It would have been taken spring of 2013. He had Alzhiemers and was starting to look pretty frail and having issues with falling at that time. The disease took his life in August, 2014. I sure do miss him!!
My sweet Mom is pretty lonely without him. She has Parkinson's and her mobility gets harder every day. It's so hard to watch, especially living 3 hours away. God is definitely in control, and I know I will see my Dad again some day. Hopefully we have many more smiles, laughter, and memories with my Mom. She is such a special lady. She adores her great granddaughter!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment