Thursday, January 1, 2015

Two Double Scrapbook Layouts - Fall Family Photo Shoot

Can you believe we are just as close to 2030 as we are to the year 2000? How is this possible? Time keeps ticking away, and the new years keep arriving with surprising regularity. Each year I'm reminded that we need to make the most of our time here on earth. Lets make each day count, because we will never get it back.

Do you have any snow yet? We had a green Christmas here in Indiana. I will miss the pretty fall foliage until we get some snow on the ground. Fall is still my favorite time of year and I adore all of the great photos we got during our Fall 2013 photo shoot. (Photo credit to Just Shoot Me Photography).
 This is a super easy layout with My Mind's Eye paper and embellishments.
 If you look closely at this tree you'll see the letter "L" carved into a heart. We didn't do the carving, so somebody else was looking out for our perfect photo shoot.
 Our sweet grandbaby is now 2 and 1/2 years old. She and her new baby brother put the sunshine in our lives!! We are so honored to be their grandparents.

It was raining the morning before our photo shoot, so my hubby and I decided to check out the area to see if it was muddy and if the leaves had started to change yet. Of course, we took a few "unofficial" pictures as we checked out the park.
 The paper is from Fancy Pants, Close to My Heart and StampinUp. I used StampinUps Fall Foliage stamp with a darker grey ink to create the leaf watermarks on the woodgrain paper. I was pretty happy with the look. The title is cut with Cricut's Lyrical Letters "jumbo".

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I pray your 2015 will be healthy, happy and full of wonderful memory making.

Happy New Year to each one of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment