Saturday, December 27, 2014

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Our Boys"

Being a Mom is one of my greatest blessings! The responsibility of being a Mom changes through the years as does the relationship with your chidren as they grow up. However, even as they find that special someone, get married and have children, they will always be my absolute pride and joy!

Here's another layout from our fall family photo shoot of 2013. These are our boys! We couldn't be more proud of the young men they have become.
Most of the paper, banner, and chipboard accents are My minds Eye "Lost and Found".
 
 The "Boys" title is from Graphically Speaking and the word "our" is Kate's ABC's cartridge.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope you are enjoying your Chirstmas holiday season with those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment