Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "The Many Faces..."

This little doll face is my grandbaby! She (and her new little brother) is the sunshine in my life! Check out these faces...

 I just love all of her expressions. The scalloped circle tags above each picture describe what I think her expression is saying. She is a year older now and has a lot more hair and even more personality.
My Minds Eye "Sweetest Thing" is so appropriate for our little darling, in addition to Basic Grey "Lemonade". The green flower is made from washi tape. It sticks up a little bit higher than I'd like, so this may have been a one-time experiment. I also used a little heart stick pin and fringed up half of a journaling tag. The title is cut with Cricut's Lyrical Letters. The SU 5 point flower punch is my go to embellishment for little girl pages. I used 2 layers and the bitty scalloped circle punch for the center of each flower.

Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment