Saturday, September 13, 2014

Two Double Page Scrapbook Layouts - "St. Augustine Beach" and "Rise and Shine"

Finally, here are my last two layouts from our St. Augustine trip. What a great family trip. I hope we can do this again sometime soon.

Yes, I packed I a lot of memories on this layout. We had so many beautiful pictures, I couldn't help myself.
 I used My Minds Eye Collectable, Bazill cardstock and a strip of Stampin Up designer series paper. I'm loving the beachy vibe with the greens and blues.
 The burlap flower accents are from Little Yellow Bicycle. I was so excited when I found these on the clearance rack! They stick up quite a bit, but it helped to take off the foam strip and use a flatter adhesive.
I crinkled up the strip of paper used across the center of the page. When adhering it, I purposely let it fold over itself just to add some texture and definition. The title is cut with Cricut's "Jubilee"
 The last layout is features the beautiful sunrise off Vilano Beach right out the door from the beach house we rented. We had to get up pretty early to get these shots. It was the one and only day we saw the sunrise. I'm not going to lie... we went back to bed for a few more hours. =)
 The textured cardstock is Bazill with strips of My Minds Eye, Authentique and Stampin Up. The Washi is We R Memory Keepers and Pink Paislee.
 I used a Close to My heart stamp set for the oval journaling tag and cut the outline and the blue flourishes with Art Philosophy cartridge. The title font is Cricut's Jubilee.
My favorite part is the pair of palm trees cut as a silhouette with Life is a Beach cartridge.

Thanks for stopping by again today!

No comments:

Post a Comment