Saturday, August 2, 2014

Two double layouts!! - Family Beach Vacation photo shoot

I hope that you and your family have taken time to enjoy a vacation together recently. Last May, we splurged on one week at a beach house in St. Augustine, Florida. What a treat! We made some great memories together. We planned in advance to take some family photos, so we set the theme and everybody packed an outfit for the photo shoot.
The paper is My Mind's Eye "Collectible". The title is cut with Cricut's Art Philosophy.

We didn't really know any photographers in the area, nor did we want to spend the money for a professional, so my husband took them! We love how they turned out and all the memories they bring back.
 This is my oldest son (above), his beautiful wife, and our precious grandbaby! We had a lot of fun together. It was so great to have all of us under one roof. They have a beautiful baby boy now, so maybe we will have to go again soon!
 Next up (below) is my youngest son and his (then) girlfriend. Here's where it gets tricky...All these beautiful photos that we'd love to display, with these two beautiful, photogenic people. But it's a little awkward since she is no longer part of the family. We enjoyed our time there together, though, so I still scrapbooked them all. Now that a little time has passed since the breakup, the memories are still sweet.
 Aren't these pictures fabulous? The weather had been so windy and a little unpredictable the whole week. But this evening, there was a perfect couple of hours just as the sun was getting lower in the sky. The clouds rolled in as we were finishing up. Thanks, God!
 The die cuts are also from MME "The Sweetest Thing" collection and the title is cut from the Jubilee cartridge. I adore this sunny woodgrain paper (MME Collectibles)!!  I wish I had more!
These layouts are some of my favorites!! My hubby did such a great job with the pictures and we had fun in the process. I have several more to share with you...another day.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can soak up a few rays this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment