Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Two Page Layout - "Water Bugs"


Family times are the best! Last May, we took a family vacation together to a beach house in St. Augustine. I took bunches of pictures and it's time to start sharing some of these layouts.
 
 We stayed at a resort with a pool while I was taking some classes for work. The family really got to enjoy all of the amenities, like the beautiful sparkling pool, while I was in class all day.
The paper is Scrapbook Customs and DejaViews. The EK scalloped border punch created the edge around the pink matt. There was just enough space for journaling.
 The title font was cut with Cricut's Lyrical Letters and the layered beach balls are from Life is a Beach. I used a SU marker to create faux stitching along the edges of the beach ball layers.
I cut a sweet picture of my son and granddaughter with a scalloped circle punch and then layered on another scalloped circle in white and popped it on the corner of a picture to give it some dimension.
We had such a great time together!! I can't wait to go again. It's always worth the effort in planning and the money. The memories are priceless and scrapping the pictures will help our family enjoy these memories for years to come.

Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment