Saturday, June 21, 2014

Two Page Layout - "Together"

Here's another layout with pictures from our trip to St. Augustine. As the journaling states, the best part of this trip for me was having all of us under one roof, just doing life together by the beach, for a whole week!! We made a lot of memories that will last a lifetime.

I just have to point out one of my favorite pictures (bottom left), where my oldest son is hamming it up on the boardwalk when he realized his Dad had the camera out. He is such a hoot! My granddaughter steals the layout, though, with her precious expressions looking out the window.

Loving this Jillibean Soup paper, American Crafts and "Amy Tangerine". The water color looks very beachy and colorful. I used a utility knife to cut around the flower in the lower left corner allowing the flower to creep up over the edge of the picture. A little glue pen and blue glitter really made the black and white sketched flower sparkle. The black title "together" is from Cricut's Graphically Speaking.
The diecut black flower is Cricut's Art Philosophy. I used my label maker with clear tape for the journaling. The brads are My Minds Eye Collectable by Jen Allison.

I really love the artsy look of this page. It's a different style for me, but it was fun. My favorite part is the black diecut accents.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a sunny and lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment