Saturday, June 7, 2014

Two Page Layout - "Beach Bums"

Our family vacation to a beach house in St. Augustine was amazing! We brought home some spectacular beach pictures, and they were some of my favorite photos to scrap.
 This gorgeous woodgrain heavy duty cardstock is Authentique Heidi Swapp. It was perfect for these sunshiny beach pictures of my precious family. The washi tape is Pink Paislee's "Indigo Bleu". I used a blue matt for the pictures in the center of the double layout and used Fiskar's postage stamp edge punch.
 The gulls, pelican, and title came from Circuit's Life is a Beach cartridge. We saw so many pelicans, gliding along the shoreline. The lizards were entertaining and we even saw a few spiders, which I refuse to remember in a scrapbook page.
We had so many amazing pictures, that it was extremely hard to narrow down the ones I wanted to scrap. The grid design of this layout and varying the size and shape of the photos really helps to pack them in with style.
 The Basic Grey circle banner was a cute nautical addition to the upper right corner of the layout.
The tags were from a sheet of miscellaneous tags in the DCWV travel stack. I used a hole punch and some twine to complete the layered look.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I'll be posting more layouts from our time in St. Augustine over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment