Sunday, May 4, 2014

Two Page Layout - "Tin Caps"

It's baseball season. Fort Wayne has a new minor league stadium right downtown.  It's open for walking on non-game days. It's a great addition to the fun things you can do downtown. Our team is called the Tin Caps, and they are pretty fun to watch, even though, I'm pretty open about the fact that I'm not much of a baseball fan. Each year the company my husband and I work for sponsors a picnic for the employees at one of the Tin Caps games.

These pictures were taken at last year's company picnic at the ballpark. We bought extra tickets for our son and his family to join us. What a joy to share the evening with them!
 You can tell that baseball isn't Scarlet's favorite yet either, but overall, I think she had fun exploring the baseball park. The patterned paper here is all StampinUp! The baseball was cut from Cricut's Sports Mania cartridge. I inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Pumice distress ink.
 The brackets were cut with Cricut's Art Philosophy cartridge, and the title font is Jubilee. The paper flowers and butterflies are also from StampinUp! and the edges are inked with red to give them a little dimension.

I can't believe she's 2 years old already and she now has a baby brother. This layout is such a great reminder of the fun memories we had with our family that night. As the journaling reads, she is way more entertaining than any baseball game. It's kind of fun to do a girly baseball page!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I appreciate you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment