Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Two Page Layout - "Stick Maze"


 Everybody loves vacation! I have several layouts to share from our family vacation to Florida last May. We stopped for lunch in Kentucky. I love it when we fall upon something fun to see or do with just a random stop for lunch.
This stick maze was pretty cool. it was big enough to walk through. You can see the size of it in the top left picture.

The title font is from Cricut's Life is a Beach cartridge. I edged it with a white Jelly Roll pen to give it a stitched look like the paper matt used on the right side. The journaling block is Doodlebug Design.
 I didn't make a note of the brand name of this fun flowered chalkboard matt, but the white stitching and flowers gave me the inspiration for the rest of the page. I cut layered flowers with my Straight from the Nest cartridge and punched a small green circle for the centers. As I look at it now, I think I would have liked it better if each of my flowers were matted in black. Apparently, I never stop critiquing my projects.
The stick maze was probably a temporary exhibit at the arboretum, but it's still a great place to stop for lunch, for sure! The flowers were amazing and the artsy hand was a great prop for pictures.

I'll be posting more layouts from our St. Augustine, Florida, family vacation in the next few weeks. Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment