Monday, March 31, 2014

Two Page Layout - "Lots of Laughs"

Today, I have another grandbaby layout to share with you. These pictures are from February last year. She definitely brightens up any day...even a Monday.
She was messing with Grandpa's newspaper. I found it funny, that PaPa didn't care at all, and instead grabbed the camera to capture the moment. The patterned paper is Simple Stories Baby Steps and My Minds Eye. I used the SU scalloped circle punch to make the banner and the embellishment.

 The scalloped circles are folded over baker's twine for a simple banner across the pages. The top flap of the banner is popped up with foam dimensionals in some areas. The pink fabric measuring tape is one of my favorite baby borders.
 Here's the two pages together. Our sweetie is almost 2 years old now, and she's going to get a baby brother next week! We can hardly wait to snuggle him. This Grandma is so blessed with adorable pictures to scrap. I can't keep up with scrapping our first...With two cutie pies, my cup will overflow!

No comments:

Post a Comment