Friday, December 27, 2013

Two Page Layout - "Merry Christmas"

The day after Christmas is a great day to wind down from all of the Christmas hustle and bustle. There is plenty of time to shop the sales, eat leftover Christmas goodies, and just chill out on the couch. Hope your Christmas was merry and blessed!

Grandbabies bring so much additional joy to Christmas. We took tons of pictures over the last week, and I can't wait to scrap them all!! In the mean time, I will continue to share a couple more Christmas layouts from last year.

 The great patterned paper is Basic Grey's Aspen Frost collection. I love this paper. Using a matching set of Christmas paper makes it so easy to add layers to the design.
I glittered the chipboard snowflake and the negative to add some sparkle to the page.
 
 I try to maximize the supplies and add as many photos as pleasingly possible to the page. Wallet sized photos work great for events like Christmas. Anchoring all of the photos to the horizontal banner in the center, helps to draw your eye to each of the photos without it being overwhelming.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! I hope you are able to enjoy some additional time with your families during the holidays and maybe, just maybe, some crafty time.

No comments:

Post a Comment