Friday, December 20, 2013

Two Page Layout - "Christmas Cutie"

I'm so excited to have some vacation time to use at this time of year. I'm off for a week and a half!! Hopefully I can use my time wisely and be productive, and get a little downtime in too.

As you can see my favorite baby girl seems to be the main event on many of my Christmas scrapbook pages from last year! How could she not be? Our family brings so much joy to us! I know many people are hurting at this time of year, and my heart breaks for them, as I am reflecting on all of my blessings.

 The paper is Basic Grey's Aspen Frost line. I used several layers of different coordinating papers from this set as a backdrop to the pictures. Each photo has a thin red matt to give it definition.
 The die cut ornament journaling tag is from Art Philosophy. I popped it up with dimensionals, threaded it with ribbon, and taped it on the back of the page, hanging it from the top of the layout. Photo credit to my daughter-in-law! She's doing a great job photographing Scarlet and saving a lot of money in the process.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today to see our Christmas Cutie!! I have 5 or 6 more Christmas layouts from last year, and I'm hoping to share them all in the next few weeks.

Enjoy this season of Christmas! Cuddle up by the Christmas tree with some hot cocoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment