Monday, October 21, 2013

Two Page Layout - "Guess Who Loves You"

Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the beautiful change of colors, the crisp cool air, and  everything pumpkin including foods and decorations. It's just such a cozy time of year. I find myself shopping for sweaters, scarves, and hunkering down under a blanket each evening.

Today, I have one of my favorite fall layouts to share. Scarlet was about six months old here and sporting the most adorable owl hat.

 Out popped Grandma's camera, and an adorable scrapbook page was born. The paper is Adornit "Pink Hoot" Collection, DCWV.
 Border punches and and swiss dot embossing folder add texture to both the title and border strips. The title is from Circut's "Hoot N Holler" cartridge. The journalling tag is from K & C Company.
  I used Art Philosophy cartridge to cut some circular frames, then embossed them and cut them into pieces to frame the photos. StampinUp flower punches and the owl stamp and punch added to the theme.
 Hope this inspires you to do a fn owl page! If you have do, please comment with a link to your project. I'd love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment